Buttercup oxalis,iceland poppy, calendula in my garden

Anemone which i grew from bulbs, this one is first bloomer.Anemone2 Buttercup oxalis,iceland poppy, calendula in my garden

Shirely poppies, more free flowering but less delicate then ice land ones

shirely 20poppy2 Buttercup oxalis,iceland poppy, calendula in my garden

Iceland poppies, my favorite.

iceland 20poppy2 Buttercup oxalis,iceland poppy, calendula in my garden

Calendula, they come in bi-colors too.

calendula 20bloom2 Buttercup oxalis,iceland poppy, calendula in my garden

Oriental lily, very fragrant. The aroma fills the whole home not just room.

oriental 20lily2 Buttercup oxalis,iceland poppy, calendula in my garden

Nasturtiums

nusturtium 20macro2 Buttercup oxalis,iceland poppy, calendula in my garden

I love oxalis and bees love too. Very adaptable to our warm climate.

bee 20on 20oxalis2 Buttercup oxalis,iceland poppy, calendula in my garden

Bees love this dahlia

bee 20on 20dahlia2 Buttercup oxalis,iceland poppy, calendula in my garden

This one shot at Lawrence garden lahore, Pretty Gerbera daisy.

gerbera 20daisy2 Buttercup oxalis,iceland poppy, calendula in my garden

For more Macro monday Posts, visit Lisa’s Chaos:
mm Buttercup oxalis,iceland poppy, calendula in my garden

You may also like...

19 Responses

1. Hello there gardenfriend,

I have scanned your blog up and down and seen all your beautiful photos. Thank you!
    And who need magazines anymore when you can surf around and find all these photos anyways:-)

Have a great week,
    Cheers from Hillevissan in Sweden, Europe

2. Rebecca says:

There is so much variety in the center of floral shots. I love them.

3. Helena says:

Beautiful! I love all your flower shots. :)

4. Colleen says:

So many pretty pictures. I love the one with the bee in flight.

5. Manang Kim says:

This is super beautiful! Thanks for sharing!

MM~ Marbles

6. Noelle says:

I enjoy macro photos very much. The detail that you captured is just beautiful. It makes you see flowers in a whole new way.

7. Kimberly says:

Gorgeous!!!! Love your photos! The bees are precious!

8. Beautiful flowers! Almost makes me forget that it’s not quite spring here yet.

9. Kala says:

So many lovely flower macros!

10. Lovely images. The Calendula is my favorite.

11. Im amazed that you are able to plant both cold climate plants together with tropical plants in your garden especially those beautiful looking poppies & anemone.

12. Stephanie says:

The flowers are all so pretty. Your macros are wonderful. I am envious of the poppy – it’s so attractive!

13. They’re all so nice. I particularly am drawn to the large bee.

Lovin’ Macro Monday,
    Cameo @–>–>—

14. Jim Groble says:

Wonderful, wonderful pictures of some beautiful flowers. jim

15. Hello! Wow, I have most of these plants blooming for me but yours look far more beautiful. Lovely shots!

16. MedaM says:

I simply cannot say I like this photo more than this one; I simply like them all. Each flower is beautiful on it own way and your macro photos are excellent too. I completely enjoyed this wonderful post.

17. Patti says:

So many beautiful shots, I think the last one would make a great watercolor. Love the flying bee.

18. Cheryl says:

Stunning photos, thanks for sharing!